COST: No charge to join the conference call; you pay your own long distance charges.
TIME: Sunday evening | Check your time zone:
7-8 pm central time | 8-9 pm eastern time | 6-7 pm mountain time
Sunday Dharma Conference Call Protocol
If you are able to join us, here are a few helpful notes to help make a good experience for all participants:
1. Please call in a little bit before the scheduled conference call starting time. Teacher usually gets on the call promptly at the beginning of the conference call starting time.
2. We usually start the conference call by asking people to take turn share with us their names and where they are calling from to give the teacher and everyone on the line a sense of community and togetherness.
3. As soon as teacher is ready to start giving teachings, the organizer will make announcement for everyone to dial *6 to mute the background sound of the callers so that people can hear the teaching clearly without distraction.
4. If you get on the line after the teaching has started, please dial *6 immediately to mute your background sound.
5. There will be time for Question & Answer on each conference call. Please dial *6 before you ask question so that you can be heard, and dial *6 again after you ask your question.
We welcome your comments and suggestions for Dharma conference call topics. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org